Wednesday, April 16, 2008

merr merr..

my littlest dude is so fun.. some things we love about him..
*when he sports his fauxhawk.. (look close) haha *his fat little hands and dark chocolate eyes *his yummy cheeks and chubby arms
* his happy big smile
*he's a mama's boy.. loves to cuddle.. and of course i love that!

this kid is rolling all over the place! he cannot wait to be up and able to run around. he watches kids and rocks forward trying to get to them! i think he just might be an early crawler and walker!
p.s. i cut my bangs (actually caitlin did) but i like them! definitely takes a little getting used to!:) i'll post a picture later..

9 replys..:

Addie Gaylord said...

Jess- Love your bangs!! They look really cute. Your baby is adorable, he has really pretty coloring, and beautiful brown eyes. Such a cutie. He is probably itching to crawl so he can keep up with your older boy. How fun you all got to get together for lunch. It's so crazy we are all moms with kids now. I still think we should all be in school:)

Addie Gaylord said...

I wasn't around on monday, I was in show low the week before. That would of been fun maybe next time I'm up we can all get together and hang out. When I'm up there I usually just stay at my mom's house, I absolutely hate running into people:)

Addie Gaylord said...

I don't know what people remember about me, like if I was a snot or nice or what. Or if they remember me at all. or I don't want them to think wow what happened to her? those pregnancies did nothing for her. a little vain, definetly, but i still care. well, i guess not enough or i would be happy where i'm at right? any of that make sense?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jes your boys are so cute and look so sweet. We have not been up to much besides work and School, you don't have much of a life when your in school but thats OK we only have a year and half left. I like to think of it has 3 more semesters, sounds better huh. Of course we are busy with Raylee she is so much fun. What have you been up too. Do you love living in the small town. Hopefully we will make it out of the Valley some day. Have a good day!

Desiree

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Cute! Cute! What sweet little guys you have. I am excited to see the new bangs:)

Caitlin said...

Hey hey, Im glad you like them. Is it all ok? I have been thinking about them since we did them. They are so cute! Definitely show them off. How did Timmy feel about them? Your little guys are so NICE! And CUTE!

DeWitts said...

Merrick is so dang cute! love his smile! You're such a great mom!
Oh i cut my bangs too, i don't know if i like them yet, do you like yours?

Summer said...

He is so cute & sweet. I'm glad you're liking your bangs! I think they look great!

The Reidheads said...

Jes!! Your blog is so dang cute!! I love it! Breck's little video is so adorable and little Merrik IS dang cute!! We do still have our house and with the market so terrible we will probably just hold on to it and maybe try to rent it out next fall. Makes me sad but we gotta do something!