Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what's up..

when i sit or lay on the floor, i am immediately tackled, wrestled, or mauled by at least one of my boys (most the time it's both...)

this was my view looking up..


{he climbed right on, straddling my belly. and brought a little friend along too}














yea, i almost was hit, a few times. breck would just laugh when i flinched or moved out of the way and said "it ok mom, i got it.."






4 replys..:

Tenneys said...

That is exactly how it is with Bear Bear! I cannot imagine it with two little guys! They are growing up so fast! Your boys are so handsome :)

Taralee said...

I get mauled ALL the time too. Brody loves to jump on me...especially when I'm on the computer. Gotta love little boys!

Taralee said...

I love the old school looking dog thing too. What a fun little toy. I love all the old thing...like rocking horses, blocks, and wagons. So fun.

{nicole coombs} said...

Dont you just love little boys! I cant wait to have another little rug rat around here to wrestle!