we had a great time.
still trying to recoup and get back into the swing of things!
more pictures to come. a lot more.
stay tuned..
.jpg)
dearest elder brew..
how are you man? sorry to go a couple weeks with out anything! we are doing good! just doing the same ole thing! nothing too big. trying to get back into our routine.. it's good to be home.
this weather is insane! sat. the little Easter egg hunt got SNOWED out of all things. monday was gorgeous. today windy. and tomorrow there is a high wind advisory! so we probably won't be venturing too far! haha, you just never know!
sorry this is a short one, next week when you check back there will be updates and pictures galore:) maybe. a least a few!
when we were on the plane headed home breck was asking "when bear-bear getting on? he flying on the plane home?" he was thinking you would be there b/c we told him you flew on the plane far away and then you'll fly home also! he loved the plane. loved looking out the window. and getting the drinks. and thinking he's so big:) he's a cool one that kid. {merr on the other hand did not enjoy himself quite as much}
well i'm off. love you der.

3 replys..:
glad your little family is home safe! Can't wait to see all the pics!!
Glad you made it back safe.
I'm looking forward to all the pictures of your vacation!
How fun to go on a trip with your kids. I am kinda jealouse.(okay I know that is spelt way wrong) Anyway I I love pictures of your little family. Glad you had fun and will talk to you later.
Post a Comment