Tuesday, June 23, 2009

favorite picture from yesterday..





hey der.. just saying a quick hello! we love and miss you!
breck has his 1st t-ball game tomorrow. o is he excited. and they are the cougars. it's all he's been talking about lately. he wonders what shirt to wear; and when i told him they get a shirt that is their "jersey" he can hardly stand it! that kid is something else!! he talks about his coach, and about how he is going to slide and how he'll have real t-ball/baseball friends {opposed to his imaginary ones:)} and on and on..
merrik is just his busy little self! getting more and more stubborn. also getting very independent; at least he tries to be! he copies everything we say and is starting to speak a lot clearer. he's a nut! you'll like him. he's a cool little kid.
well take care! be safe!
D&C 58:42-43

4 replys..:

The Clews Crew said...

That is adorable!

Nicole said...

I love this picture...so cute! Cade is playing T-Ball too! He's on the Tigers. He has a game today at 6 - not sure if we play you or not but I'm sure we'll see you now and again on the fields!

DeWitts said...

I love that picture!

{nicole coombs} said...

That is such a cute picture! I always love all your pictures!