haha. cute little Merrik! His tummy is so cute! I love these pictures & the ones below of little Kloes b-day party. How fun! Looks like things are going great, we sure miss you & your cute little family! We will be home soon though, & we both are very excited! Hope your all having a fun summer! Love ya guys
8 replys..:
That is hilarious, and oh so cute! My little Gracie is the same way, and I so love it:)
Haha! That is great. Such a handsome little guy, proud to show off a big belly! So funny.
I love it! So cute!
Haha! I love little round bellies! Now if only my little leftover baby belly looked cute...
that is pretty fabulous.
i wish i had the confidence of kids. they flaunt it all... and proudly.
That's great. Love the belly shirt!
haha. cute little Merrik! His tummy is so cute! I love these pictures & the ones below of little Kloes b-day party. How fun! Looks like things are going great, we sure miss you & your cute little family! We will be home soon though, & we both are very excited! Hope your all having a fun summer!
Love ya guys
it's been many moons since you've posted.
what's up?
Post a Comment