i love to take a drive and look at houses.
so i of course loved north carolina. so many beautiful homes and buildings. i could have driven around all day every day for our entire vacation and been completely content.. there were so many charming places to see.
i saw this one and fell in love. it was actually a model home for a subdivision called "the cottages" so we were able to take a look inside. wonderful floor plan. the most perfect upstairs layout. yes i loved it and wanted to buy it there on the spot. (but it had just gone under contract 2-3 days before. dang.).jpg)
then we took a look at another subdivision by the same company and i found this one.
even more love.
this is my house. the colors were absolutely gorgeous. it's all in the details. if you click on the picture you can see the shingle siding on the 1st and 3rd stories, then board and bat siding on the 2nd. i love that. the brackets on the 2nd story under the roof. the deep chocolate double front door. the beautiful windows. did you see how they are trimmed? the combination of metal and shingle roofing. the pretty porch. the perfect colors that compliment each other so well. they even have the plantation shutters on the windows on the inside. i love those also. the most perfect garage doors.
unfortunately this was someones home. i didn't think they'd like us to barge in and take a look around. especially after we had driven by multiple times. they probably thought we were stalking out the place.
o but i love it.
which is your favorite?
.jpg)

7 replys..:
o! they are both friggin adorable!!! but i LOVE the second one! that is my dream porch! seriously, so cute! and i love the colors too.:)
I feel like you do....I love them both but I def LOVE the 2nd one the best....so amazing!! I will only be able to dream of such a thing as I am sure I will never have my dream home. Oh well...we ARE blessed! But I can totally see your house looking ALOT like this...it is already on it's way!! Miss you...love you!!
i always drive around here looking at homes dreaming of living in one of them, especially in agritopia. oh well. since i never will get the chance any time in the foreseeable future i will get my fix with a drive by. :)
I love them both!
Oh wow, now you have me dreaming! Love love love them :)
Hey! I decided to not have a booth cause they wanted $275 :( I do wanna buy those birds nest necklaces from you though! I am gonna still make the holders but maybe enter a cheaper craft fair... P.S. Those homes are beautiful! I love to dream about a new home!
Oh they are both adorable, but from just the front elevations, I would have to pick the 1st... it is more us! And, speaking of picking, you won the giveaway over at vintage junky! So, email me and I will get you your little goodie!
SMiles!
Michelle
ps your family is darling!
Post a Comment