Friday, January 22, 2010

snow days.

this week has been a good one.
Monday= MLK day. no school
Tuesday= 2hr delay
Wednesday= no school
Thursday= no school
Friday= no school + no wrestling tournaments
so i say again, this week has been a good one. timmy's been around everyday!
it's been so nice to just be home and not have to be anywhere!




















5 replys..:

Bre said...

Looks like Merrik eats the snow like Paige does. Who can resist the white fluffy stuff?!

The Clews Crew said...

My mom was telling me about all the snow! I can't believe you guys have so much more than we do. Looks like so much fun!

nevedobson said...

that looks absolutely fun! great photos... as always.

Tressa said...

I can't believe all that snow - I can't even remember when it snowed that much there! Looks like fun!

Taralee said...

all those pictures are DANG cute! i love the one of you and timmy. such a fancy couple!
i am actually back to blogging. it's been a crazy beginning to the year...but i'm back! it feels good.