Holy moly, you've made a ton. They look awesome! If only I had HAIR... I try to laugh about how ugly I am right now, but some days it's really quite depressing. Now that it's grown out some, there's a huge chunk missing from the bottom of the left side--I keep thinking I've hit rock-bottom but then it gets even worse. So anyway, I'll just live vicariously through your hair.
your headbands look great! It so exciting when they sell huh?! I made $120 bucks last week, and I was so excited!! I'm sure your house isn't terrible. It's just lived in :) that's how I consol myself when mine's a disaster.
5 replys..:
Okay, those are super cute. Do you have an etsy shop or something, because I might like some of those. Cute, cute!
Holy moly, you've made a ton. They look awesome! If only I had HAIR... I try to laugh about how ugly I am right now, but some days it's really quite depressing. Now that it's grown out some, there's a huge chunk missing from the bottom of the left side--I keep thinking I've hit rock-bottom but then it gets even worse. So anyway, I'll just live vicariously through your hair.
your headbands look great! It so exciting when they sell huh?! I made $120 bucks last week, and I was so excited!!
I'm sure your house isn't terrible. It's just lived in :)
that's how I consol myself when mine's a disaster.
They are SUPER cute!! You guys are so creative with such great taste!
JES! those are extremely EXTREMELY cute!!! where are you selling them?
Post a Comment