while looking back at last year i found these little pictures in a post i never posted.
wow, time does fly.
my baby's not such a baby anymore!
(now he's in the not-wanting-to-wear-a-diaper stage, but won't take the time to use the potty every time. i can't wait for summer. send him outside to play & then spray him off when he has an accident!)
Yes I finally got one! I really like it...it's fun. Merrik is getting so big! My girls think he is just the cutest baby ever! We are coming for Memorial weekend and are so excited...we haven't been there in a long time. So that will be fun to get to see you all!
2 replys..:
your baby is getting to big but he sure is a handsome little guy.
Yes I finally got one! I really like it...it's fun. Merrik is getting so big! My girls think he is just the cutest baby ever! We are coming for Memorial weekend and are so excited...we haven't been there in a long time. So that will be fun to get to see you all!
Post a Comment