one of my most favorite things.. holding my brecks hand, and looking at his handsome, smiling face.
this kid has been into climbing lately.. he was in heaven at this playground! when we first got there he just ran around and around..
merr just loving being out..
and watching breck run crazy!
climbing again..
and again...jpg)
there are times i'm glad he has that helmet on! it's saved us on a few occasions..

6 replys..:
Hey, your boys are so cute! It looks like it was a good thing that your big guy had his helmet on. Looks like quite a fall he had there. You take such good pictures, glad you finally posted. I love your blog!
haha... I am loving that he wears that helmet. So cute!
We are coming up for the 4th. Well I am with the girls. aaron has to work and is coming up on Saturday, but I will be up Tuesday. We are going camping for a couple days, then to the parade. Should be exciting:)
I love Breck and his helmet! Your boys are so cute!
Haha! That helmet!!! You're going to have to keep that forever! I love your new blog look... very cute!
Hey there! Let me just tell you what a kick I get out of your Breck. He is freakin awesome. His helmet seriously cracks me up! What a cool little boy. He appears to be very fearless!
So cute! I can't believe how much Merrick has grown up just since I saw you guys a couple months ago! Your boys are adorable, and the pictures you take are always so good- you are a talented photographer!
Post a Comment