Friday, June 27, 2008

through his eyes..

breck loves to take pictures. sometimes i let him, and other times i just find random pictures on my camera. a lot are blurry, but some are very good! (especially for a 2 yr old) here are a few of my favorite ones..

.




4 replys..:

Angela* said...

I think Breck has a future in photography for sure. What a cutie!

Addie Gaylord said...

Those are some really good pictures, especially for a little guy to be using the carmera. You are so nice to let him play with it. If Zane gets with in 5 feet of mine he gets busted:)

Nicole said...

Your boys are adorable, Jes! It was good seeing you the other day. You look great and your family is too cute! I love these pictures! My oldest, Cade does the same thing and I love to look at the pictures that he takes...they make me laugh! Keep in touch!

Kalli said...

Not bad! I think you have a photographer in the making. My favorite is the closeup of his cute little face!