Tuesday, July 1, 2008

RUN to the BRIDGE

every year our little town has a run to the bridge! this year we were in the mile stroller walk! fun races, then breakfast afterward. breck has asked everyday since to walk to the bridge again!
the bus ride to our starting point.. courtney & lala..
mason & breck..

breck & i
waiting for the race to start..




there were runners from the 10K ( & other runs) passing us while we walked, so breck wanted to run also!
showing off his medal!!


mason & 1 of their 6 puppies! (anyone want one? they are giving them away to good homes!)
handsome kid..

merr with every one's medals!!

handsome little colter man..



6 replys..:

Farnsworth Family said...

How fun to have something like that to do. I wish we had fun stuff like that here. You all look so cute! I love that the medals are real ones. I bet Breck loved that so much. I am totally free next week. Let me know what day is good for you and well make a day our of it. FUN!

DeWitts said...

How fun! Seeing you with your sister makes me miss Misti i wished she lived closer so we could do stuff together.

I bet Breck went crazy for the medal! Love the pics!

Caitlin said...

How fun. You are looking like a cutie to be going for a walk. They should put you on a commercial or something :) Anyways I haven't been on in a while and wow you have posted a lot. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Its going way too fast huh?

Julie said...

I remember doing the run to the bridge when I was little, I loved it. It's things like these that make me want to tell Brian we are moving back to Pinedale right now! I bet you guys had loads of fun.

Angela* said...

That looks like a blast! I love that small communities do stuff like that. Makes up for all the city stuff we miss out on-- like shopping. It was fun to see you yesterday. I love little Merr, what a handome little guy. Ah, and tell ur sis I wanna steal colter.

Addie Gaylord said...

Jes, I agree with Caitlin, you look way cute for a walk, by far the cutest one there besides your boys of course :) I am so jealous that you get to relive your child hood memories with your boys. I wish with all my heart I could live up there, my boys would be heaven. Nothing in the world like home! Cute pictures by the way.