Wednesday, July 16, 2008

swimming days..

we had a grand time at the denhams this last week! one of breck's favorite things was swimming! he was always asking to go!! merr enjoyed it too.. the big kids wore goggles, so breck wore some the WHOLE time also!
he loved the snorkel too..

and the flippers..





10 replys..:

Brittany said...

You have great great pictures! I absolutely die waiting for you to update to see the pictures! Have a good week!

Addie Gaylord said...

I have been checking your blog like four times every day to see if you have updated, I am just slightly obsessed. :) Your pictures are so beautiful, I love the colors in them. I have the best memories as a kid coming down to the valley in the summer and swimming all day long. I bet your boys had a blast and Breck looks like quite the cutie in those sweet googles.

Angela* said...

how fun. we've been swimming a lot too, just in a little kiddie pool though. You should brings your boys over to swim and play soon!
that last picture is so DARLING!

Taralee said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love them! You are good. I love the summer cause you get to play outside so much. Brody LOVES the pool too. I should get him some goggles! Breckers looks SO cute in his. What cute kids you have!

Andrea said...

I feel like a retard always saying, "your boys are so cute.." it starts to seem un-sincere at some point I'm sure.... :) BUT... THEY REALLY ARE!! :) I think Breck and Kinsey will make a great little blondie pair one day!......

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Swimming in the summertime is the BEST! I am glad your boys had so much fun... I am so loving Breck's goggles. He is so stylin'!

I made my header at scrapblog.com. If you go there it will walk you through step by step. It is a really cool site, and lots of fun!

smilingsarahbear said...

Love the flippers...lol! Life's so much fun when you're a mom, huh?! I love the excitement on your kids' face- so cute! Gotta love the summer for swimmin' ;)

Angela* said...

Lets do a play/swim day at my house sometime next week! Let me know what day is good for you. I just can't do it on Thurs. I'm gonna invite Sam and her girls too. One big WILD party! Let me know:)

Kalli said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Jes-- I love your pictures! You are quite talented.

Ramblings by Brandi said...

Jes your blog is so so darling I love it so much. And you have some of the cutest little boys. Your family is so cute and you and Timmy make the sweetest couple. I truely enjoy reading your blog. I remember spending many days of my childhood in the valley swimming you couldn't get me out of the water. I am glad to hear from you.