k this should be fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 weeks ago

16 replys..:
Jes, I have so many memories I don't even know where to begin.
*Trips to snowflake high school, scouting out the boys.
*Captain Cowboys
*Dallas troubles (could still slap that boy silly)
*Heber prom
*your red vw rabbit (loved that car)
*dropping you off one night to find a huge elk in your front yard
*Mr. Craig's class
*thrift store shopping
Obviously, I have a ton, your were so much fun to hang out with.
I am with Addie. I have tons of memories. A few of the funniest were all of us pulling into DQ and seeing your car tire roll by (wasn't that your VW)?,living as roommates and all the memories that brings back, my first date with Rustin (getting ready at your house). I too remember all the "Dallas Drama" haha! I seriously have SO many, but those stick out.
When I look back on high school and college, nearly all of my memories include you. We had so much fun and you are a great friend:)
I remember always being jealous of your beautiful long hair and stylin' clothes. You have always had an awesome sense of fashion. And even though we weren't always the closest friends you were always so sweet to me and to everyone it seemed like!
Hmm...Oh my little jes, jes roomie.
Several come to mind:
* sitting in the hall way of our apt and talking about boys and what not.
* going to church with you on Sundays.
* 7th grade (your 8th) PE class. And you lost your glove and I found it in a locker that was right underneath mine.
* One night stealin Christmas decor while we were drivin around Wild Thang.
* The Christmas party with the J-city boys....HILARIOUS. OH and football over at their apt and I thought they were going to crush you!
I have so many good memories and you are such a nice person and TONS of fun to be around.
being fat a pregnant together...twice! Athough I was a few months ahead.
Especially the train ride to the Grand Canyon. That was a blast.
I have enjoyed getting to know you better!
Wellll.... we weren't that tight in High School, and honestly I am already forgetting a lot about High School! Some other peeps will remind me of things, and I'm like, "huh??" Pretty sad.... but anywho, my funnessst memory was Lake Powell even though I looked like a beached whale in a bikini next to you, that's okay. Good for you! Heehhee..
Yard sale-ing together in Mesa that weekend we drove down together when Holdy and Breck were babies. That was fun! I can't remember anything we bought, though...
I remember one time we were walking out to Addies car to go to lunch and I looked down and found twenty bucks...I was so excited and then you went "oh my gosh thats mine, I just dropped it" I couldnt believe it. You just ruined my glory! haha jk I remember how cute you always were..I always knew you and Timmy would get married.
My memories of you are at family christmas parties or family get togethers! You always looked so cute! I always loved your style and still do.
I can't believe i didn't see you this past weekend. Next time you need to come by so i can show you my parents new house. There getting their wood floors this next weekend.
Jes, I don't even know were to begin. You have been one of my dearest friend. There are so many memories.
.meeting you my 8th grade year and becoming good friends
.wishing my name was spelt like yours
.captian cowboys
.snowflake boys
.staying the night and making jewelry
.24th of July dances and staying at you gramdmas till they started
.always loving your cloths and being able to borrow them
.you being there throw thick and thin
There are so many right know there getting jumbled. I love you to death. We had some fun times!
Hey, kids grow up way to fast. Man oh man is owen into everything. He is so fast too, when he sees something he wants, he wastes no time.
I do miss living up there, especially now during the summer.
Ok, about your post, we really didn't hang out too much, I do remember though going over to your place before we were all married and watching the OC and playing, oh man I forgot what that card game was called, anyway, I just know brock and I both sucked at that game.
Ok, I'm totally jealous, you look great and your hair is adorable. How do you do it, are you working out?
Okay, hmmmmm.....I'm trying to think of a really specific one. I remember home-school outings and clogging and all that stuff. I actually have a random memory of us playing at your house. It was some kind of glorified cops and robbers games and I was a detective. I'm not sure what went on but I remember climbing up the trees by the side of the house. Anyway, totally random. But it was fun. And I swear your boys are getting cuter and cuter. Your Breck stories make me laugh everytime I come to your page. Take care.
trace said...
i remember this one time i met you and i was all shy and what not. then another time me and like 20 other heber boys went over to your house in pinedale and me and my friend jumped up on the tire swing out in the front yard and sure enough the branch snapped and me and my friend just laughed but you werent even there but courtney was and she about cried because we broke her swing. hahahaha i still think it was funny, guess you had to have been there. then this other time dallin pierced his tongue and you got super pissed and dallin drove from showlow to my house in heber in 19 minutes. ya i almost died that night. hey but he got me home on time. oh ya then this other time i was at the circle k on the corner of the deuce and you and timmy pulled up and about ran me over just to be funny and i was bout ready to kill somebody but it was just you two then i laughed. that was pretty funny. then this other time i left you a really long comment and you prolly didnt read it all. o k bye
good grief...I have the hardest time coming up with specifics for these things. Here goes, I remember way back in clogging we had to do some sort of presentation or something like that. and it was you, court, me and Jamie Overley (i think) in our group. I don't even remember what we did it on, but I remember going to your house to get it all set up, and I was so glad you guys asked me to be in your group. also I remember when I used to call your house you guys would always have those messages on your machine that went "hello?" and then waited a couple seconds, then "hello?" again...and on and on, and i would just start talking and feel so stupid that I had fallen for it again (I swear every time I called it got me no matter what.) Alrighty, there's a long comment for ya.
Hi Jesica its Brandi Mollenhauer I know we were not close at all and that we didn't hang out with the same people but, I always remembered how pretty your long hair was. And you always wore the cutest clothes and always had the cutest Dr. Martens.
i remember going to get sushi with you and janelle. kathryn was supposed to meet us but she had lost a couple hundred dollars or something when she was supposed to be fixing her car?? (haha, that was my first impression of kathryn) and it was my first time having sushi, i was only able to hack a couple pieces, but now, i am an avid sushi eater and crazy fish 202 is our favorite place! so THANKS for introducing me.
i also remember always you always letting me tag along with you and timmy...
i had fun living at that apt.
your family is so sweet, emmi and merrik will have to meet some day, they are so close in age!
Post a Comment