Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

i am so grateful for this time of year! the reminder of freedom, parades, flags flying, family bbq's, friends and fireworks! hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
















12 replys..:

Caitlin said...

Cute pictures Jess. You have such a cute little family. Im glad we got to see you!

DeWitts said...

Jes the pic of you and your boys is so adorable! I love their matching outfits! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend.

Addie Gaylord said...

You are so cute!! That picture of you and your boys is adorable. Glad you all had a good weekend, it is one of my most favorite holidays ever.

Brittany said...

Jes those pictures are awesome. I love love love them!!!! And the one with the boys is precious!

Jessica said...

great pics! love your hair!

Angela* said...

what cute pics! the sparkler one are SOO cool!

The Baum Squad said...

It was fun to see you and your cute boys and the rest of the Burden crew. Glad you had a good weekend...remind me not to remove anybody's tonsils again the day before the 4th (or period for that matter). Happy rest of the summer!

Taralee said...

You are so pretty jes! And your boys are adorable. HAPPY 4th of JULY to you. I'm bummed that we didn't get to see eachother. Maybe next time huh?

Andrea said...

LOVE the picture of you and your boys!! That's a keeper!!!
You are a good photographer too!

Summer said...

Looks like fun! Love the matching outfits! The pic. of you and your boys is beautiful!

The Burns said...

Hi Jess,

It's Rebecca, Garys Cousin. I just posted some of our pictutes from our visit to see all of you, check them out when you have a chance...www.chinaburns.blogspot.com ! Hope you enjoy them. We had a great time. We are loving being at our home in Charlotte but we have been extremely busy. Please email me - RebeccaWBurns@aol.com and I would also like to get your south western salad recipe , as it was so good. Tell Gary to check out our blog also---fun pictures with more to come.

Also, I love your blog!

smilingsarahbear said...

You are one stunning momma! Glad you had a good 4th. We did too- it's so much better in the White Mtn's. Hope all is well!