These kids sure grow fast! Your pics are all adorable! Trinity like the one of bridge all lit up. She calls it a "chocolate covered light brige" It was fun to see you guys the other night and I'm glad you're all feeling better. We need to plan a girls night in jan!
4 replys..:
These kids sure grow fast! Your pics are all adorable!
Trinity like the one of bridge all lit up. She calls it a "chocolate covered light brige"
It was fun to see you guys the other night and I'm glad you're all feeling better.
We need to plan a girls night in jan!
I can't believe your little guy is walking!! Bella just started crawling it makes me sad! They grow up so fast. He is so cute!
YAYY!!! he is too cute. i showed cody your little merr... i told him we are going to have to fix them up on a date in 15 years.
hmm.. i just read my comment. i mean fix merrik and emmi up. haha.
Post a Comment