so i missed my last 5 blessings for november, here they are. enjoy!
26/30
traditions. thanksgiving with family. bridge lighting and santa.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
my mom's side acts out the nativity on thanksgiving night.
so my little guy turned 1. really?! how can it be? we have loved, loved this kid. such a sweetheart.
my family. my own, my extended, my in-laws. good people. so grateful for them. their support and love.
also our health.
my 2 boys. although they are starting to fight more, and play rough together, they sure love each other.
i love being their mom. some days are funner then others, of course, but i am so grateful for the opportunity i have of staying home with them. they are amazing little guys!
my home. the protection it provides.
the comfort and luxuries we enjoy.
someday we will on add on. the rest of the house will be to the right of this house {when your facing it} and a porch will run in front of it. i have pictures. one of these days i will show it. and explain it better. it'll be so cute!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



2 replys..:
I love all your pictures! Especially the one where merr is touching brecks face-- PRECIOUS! It's crazy how fast these little sweethearts of ours grow up! Mine are growing like weeds and, although it drove me crazy when my parents said this, I wanna tie bricks to their head to slow it down! :D
Ok, love the house! Like I said before...can I live by you???
Love the Santa and hot chocolate pics. So festive and makes me happy thinking about how close Christmas is.
Happy Birthday Mer. What a handsome little guy. And yes, I can't believe he is already 1. That is crazy.
That picture of Timmy and Mer is very stellar!
And i'm loving your hat...you little hot mamma you! :)
Post a Comment