they have a little wrestling club going now. you have to be 4 to compete. breck is only 3, so he's just there to hang out and practice, but he's loving it. he asks everyday if it is little boy wrestling yet.
he and holdie go after it. it is so cute to watch.
.jpg)
2 weeks ago
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 replys..:
Ha, that last picture cracks me up!
what cute little guys.
I am still wanting to do a st. pat's party, but I have enrichment on the 17th and I am in charge of all the food, so I can't do it that day. I have a dentist app on monday in the middle of the day so I don't think that'll work either, but maybe we could do a day after?? let me know. I was thinking around lunch time and then frosting cookies. Call me if you're for it and you can help me plan:)
Haha, that is so funny! I love your new header, very cute!
That is so cute! I watched Artie and Dillan in a tournament in blue ridge last night, it was hilarious. I love when the little ones start getting involved in sports! I bought the nikon d40 and i love it! I was gonna buy the cannon rebel but it was 150 more and the lense was the same. Both are very awesome though! Now I just have to figure out how to use it!! Let me know what you decide on cause I might need some help!
Post a Comment