Monday, March 2, 2009

we're working on our time periods..

(such as.. days of the week, years, hours, a while, etc..)








B: bye mom. i'm going to the church for my mission. i'll be home in two whiles..

6 replys..:

Ramblings by Brandi said...

Your little guy is so cute he must crack you up. I love your page you always come up with the cutest stuff wish I was more creative.

Andrea said...

Haha!! How cute!! I love when they are learning things like that! How awesome that he already is anticipating a mission! We've been learning about "good manners" at our house so when Kinsey says the prayer at dinner time, she said, "help us to eat good manners." Uhh... ok! :)
That zoo is over by Ashley in Suprise-ish.

{nicole coombs} said...

That is so funny how cute is he!

DeWitts said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Really what a sad and happy day that will be. Good thing its not for a while.

Taralee said...

Oh Jes. He is the raddest little boy ever.
ON A SIDE NOTE:

There is a job opening in Heber through Navopache for a Lineman. (Which Trace is going to school for and is almost done.) He applied. I SO hope he gets it. Maybe then our little boys could rumble and make each other laugh all the time. How cool would that be? The job closes on the 9th...so we'll find out sometime after that. Wish us luck!

C said...

Hey!! I always try to keep my b-days a secret but it's ok ;) Thank you for surprising me!! I'm sooo glad we are still in the ward too-thanks!

Me and Jeff are laughing at Breck going on his mish...kids are so funny! Cute cute family you have :)