HaHa... I love the face! I am feeling good, just HUGE! I am so ready to get this over with. Cortney and Heath are having a girl! What the heck? We are not meant to have boys!!!
His is getting so big Jes. I love this age don't you. Oh and I love your doors and light. I can't believe someone would paint over the flowers. They are so pretty.
Jes your family is soooo cute. Hope you guys are doing good. It looks like it. I'm glad you've done a blog. We have one too... d4family.blogspot.com We'll add you guys onto our list. Luv ya, Melissa
6 replys..:
HaHa... I love the face! I am feeling good, just HUGE! I am so ready to get this over with. Cortney and Heath are having a girl! What the heck? We are not meant to have boys!!!
His is getting so big Jes. I love this age don't you. Oh and I love your doors and light. I can't believe someone would paint over the flowers. They are so pretty.
That kid cracks me up!
Jes your family is soooo cute. Hope you guys are doing good. It looks like it. I'm glad you've done a blog. We have one too...
d4family.blogspot.com
We'll add you guys onto our list. Luv ya, Melissa
Hey busy momma I'm loving your post you have going on! can't wait to see whats next, hint, hint!
he's so cute and so proud of his food :)
Post a Comment