That's adorable! He's so handsome. I don't know if we'll go to wrestling... Are you? I'm just thinking that the boys will be hard to handle because it'll be so much more crowded and they won't be able to run around on the bleachers this time, which may not go over well... Anyway, I'm glad you updated your blog. The stories about Breck are so cute! I love the haircut one.
Hey Jes I asked Ash but is the Dre that you have Andrea Shelly. I have been trying to get a hold of her and I was hoping that either you or Ash could give her my email so I could see what she has been up to. Hope you are doing good. Luv ya!
Okay Jes I was thinking next week sometime we should hang out. I was thinking of either at my house or yours. Let me know what you think. We could do whatever. Just let me know. ~K~
5 replys..:
That's adorable! He's so handsome. I don't know if we'll go to wrestling... Are you? I'm just thinking that the boys will be hard to handle because it'll be so much more crowded and they won't be able to run around on the bleachers this time, which may not go over well... Anyway, I'm glad you updated your blog. The stories about Breck are so cute! I love the haircut one.
Oh... I love it when they start to smile!! He is a cutie!
Oh I love their first smiles. It makes waking up at 3 in the morning bareable! :) He is TOO TOO cute!
Hey Jes I asked Ash but is the Dre that you have Andrea Shelly. I have been trying to get a hold of her and I was hoping that either you or Ash could give her my email so I could see what she has been up to. Hope you are doing good. Luv ya!
Okay Jes I was thinking next week sometime we should hang out. I was thinking of either at my house or yours. Let me know what you think. We could do whatever. Just let me know. ~K~
Post a Comment