a few pictures of merrik's blessing day.
Breck sure loves his little brother..
merrik was hungry, thus all the sad pictures!!
.jpg)
so this is our little guy, merrik taft. he has the sweetest personality and has brought us such happiness!!
a few pictures of merrik's blessing day.
Breck sure loves his little brother..
merrik was hungry, thus all the sad pictures!!
.jpg)
a thought by jes at 12:11 PM
5 replys..:
HELLO! Oh wow congrats on your new little man! Oh yes i love having boys its so much fun! I can't beleive how big Breck is! Wow how time flies! Well keep in touch i miss our little play dates! We'll have to get together soon! Take care!
Oh my!!! He is so handsome! Oh, I just want to give him little hugs and kisses. Babies are rad. I'll email you instructions on how to do backgrounds. I make my own and stuff. Yours looks really good!! It takes a lot of patience, but stay with it. I love seeing pictures of you and your cute family!!! Love ya.
Jes, I was so glad to see you started a blog. As you know I think your boys are THE CUTEST, and will love to see more pictures of you all. Is it okay if I put your blog on my favorite blogs list? Sarah
Hello again.
I was going to tell you how to add music. Just click on my music list and it will take you to a website and you can create your own. You just search for the songs you want and make a playlist...then it will say, "add playlist to blog or website" (I think...) Then just copy the code (highlight and Control c) and on your blog template add the thing that says, "HTML code"...paste the code into there. (control v). And WA-lah!! MUSIC!!!
Hey Jes how are you doing? I just figured out how to do a blog a few days ago and found that you had one. I think this is a good way to keep in touch. Any way your guy is so sweet. We really need to get together. Love ya!
Post a Comment