Thursday, February 7, 2008

oh the beauty..

5 replys..:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

I miss it up there sometimes. Bailey is 2 years old and has never even been in the snow. What the heck... what kind of mother am I??
Looks like you guys had fun!

Farnsworth Family said...

I can't believe we did the same slide that is crazy. You took some realy pretty pics. I didn't take to much cause I threw my back out and had to go inside. I love the snow and I hope it snows at least one more time. We should get together on Wed. You pick the time and my house is good. :O)

Summer said...

Pretty pictures! I love the ones of your house--it looks so cozy in the snow. About what you wrote on my blog, Breck told me the same thing ("I go down, AHHHHHH!") while he was climbing up the hill during sledding, and as he was AHHHHing he was waving his arms around and smiling like crazy. That kid loves to yell, but he yells so sweetly! He's so cute! Oh yeah, and CONGRATULATIONS on making it through another season of wrestling!! We deserve a vacation, but I guess we can settle for getting our husbands back! Have a good night.

Andrea said...

We got a lot of snow too. Those pictures are so pretty. I'm feeling pretty good. I got a little sick at the beginning which is weird because I never got sick with the other two. I have to get an ultasound in a couple of weeks to double check my due date (because I really don't remember any dates) but maybe she might be able to see what the sex is because I'll be 17 weeks. If not, then next month for sure. Don't worry I'll be posting it :)

Farnsworth Family said...

Jes, I was thinking maybe Friday instead. If that doesn't work let me know kay.