Friday, February 22, 2008

a couple happenings around our place..

he's loving blankets.. and he's found his hands! they're always in his mouth..

5 replys..:

Taralee said...

Oh i LOVE LOVE the new background! I'm glad to help! It looks very good. You're a pro.
And i just LOVE the picture of Merrick with his tongue sticking out. Your boys are too too cute!
Thanks for getting Courtney blogging. Now she just need to post more pictures...hint, hint!

Unknown said...

He is such a sweetie!! I love seeing pictures of your cute little guys :)!

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Love the new page!!

The Reidheads said...

Jes! Love your blog! You are so dang good. I need to take more time to figure out the backgrounds and everything! Oh and we ALL love your music!! Haha! The boys are getting big! Can't believe it!

Farnsworth Family said...

Jes were did you go to get a new background. I love it. Thats cute that Breck dresses himself. Dra trys but just can't get it.