Friday, February 22, 2008

thank you summer!!




just playing around with a new photoshop program.. this is going to be fun!


10 replys..:

Summer said...

Hooray! It looks like you already know how to use the software better than me! Now you can teach me sometime.. :) Cute pictures!

Farnsworth Family said...

Thank you so much for helping me Jes. I love your new pics.

LJ said...

Who's the girl in the first frame? She looks like a Brewer child.

LJ said...

I KNEW it. She has those eyes...darling. Thanks for your kind words, by the way. And your boys are really cute.

Caitlin said...

Hey Jes, Those pictures look really cute! What kind of software is it? Is your hair still ok? Im still so sick about how that all went! Let me know.

Farnsworth Family said...

I put a fav list will that do. I remeber reading it but I didn't know what to do.

DeWitts said...

Love the pictures, so cute! What software did you use?

Taralee said...

The picts looks SO good! I love doing that to pictures...but it seems to take so much time.

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey Jessica! I just found your blog from Tyla's and thought I'd pop in and say hi. I don't even know if you remember me or not. I didn't even know that you and Tim were married or about your boys. They're darling! Looks like all is well for you guys. Keep in touch!

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hey Jes... I am trying to come to Shwo Low next week. I told Jess that we all need to try and get together this time.
I will call you if I come and we can try to get together.