I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
haha, not too sure.. but i do love to win!! so i guess you could say i am competitive!

5 replys..:
Haha, that is awesome. I love doing things like that it's fun to me. I was thinking next week we should get together. Probably at my house if that is okay with you, for Dra's sake. I was thinking Tuesday at 10:30. Let me know.
Hey, your a cool car, I know if I did that test it would come back and say "you are a 1988 brown, rusted, suburban". Which would translate to I am BORING.
How fun! I quess i'm a Nissan 350z not as fast as you. Cute post!
I am a corvette. Nice. Porsche is good. Whatever Addie you would be the hottest car on the road.
Those are fun. My sis had one that was Disney Princesses. I was Pocahontas- WHAT?????
You ARE just like that car, I love your style you ARE totally an up to date Mom! Yea competitive isn't really you, you KNOW who you are and what you stand for....You KNOW your purpose! That's not competitive! Thats living up to your Potential Lady! Love ya.
Post a Comment