Tuesday, May 27, 2008

merr..

so merrik has been eating real food for a couple weeks now, and just loves it!




he also LOVES sippy cups! and it's only water!

eating a banana in these ones.. he gets so excited! did you see his face and hands! crazy, messy kid!

6 replys..:

Summer said...

He's so sweet. Glad I got to see the mesh food bag in action!

DeWitts said...

Jes he is so cute! It was fun the other night at karens house getting to see your kids in person. I got a kick out of Breck playing ball!

Angela* said...

These kids are so funny and cute.

Farnsworth Family said...

Don't you just love it when they start to eat real food. Seth however will eat all day long if I let him. He is a pig. Your Merr is so dang cute I can hardly stand it.

Andrea said...

He is VERY, very cute!
I think I should use one of those. Just get some flavor out and not actually be able to eat it all! I'm going to invent an adult one!

Kalli said...

What a cutie! I love his little round face and big eyes!!