Friday, May 30, 2008

just had to share..

merrik was loving the duck! he thought it was pretty cool he could keep it in with no hands! (sorry.. camera phone+ moving boy= not the best quality picture!)

7 replys..:

Angela* said...

what a little cutie!

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

How cute! I love this stage. Starting to get their own little personalities and figure things out a little bit. Even better, there is no chasing around involved:)
I missed you at church Sunday. We saw Timmy and he said you had to hurry off to primary. I was so busy with family while I was there, but next time lets all try and get together again.

DeWitts said...

Merrik is so dang cute!

Summer said...

Hmm, I think maybe he got the famous Hamilton frog mouth (Holden did too...). That's so cute!

Addie Gaylord said...

Jes-
Hey it was good to see you at walmart. Could you tell I was super embarassed? I hate being fat and seeing people. I have to get myself in gear. Your little boys are so cute. I promise next time I come up I will let you all know and we really should get together. I have to get over myself and just relax.

Farnsworth Family said...

How cute is he! I just love your little guys they are so cute. I hope everything is going good with you. Give me a shout when you want to try to be crafty.

:O)

Taralee said...

Oh I love it! Brody loves his rubber ducky too! It's so funny! Mer is getting so big. It crazy how they grow SO fast.