Tuesday, September 9, 2008

it has been a week since i've really posted! why does time just hurry by?! a few random pictures of a few random things that we've been doing..

the mornings have been a bit chilly. i've pulled out the slippers and leggings! yay!! {love slippers} being snuggled in a blanket, enjoying some reliv..

& more reliv..

the davis' acquired a new member.. meet axle.
{having to share hold him. breck asks 'mom, that puppy so tute. where our tute puppy? i told him to ask his dad :) }

sharing pudding..

merr has been giving such sweet loves lately. we love it.
i know this one is blurry, but he's kissing his daddy! love it.
making breck burritos.

DIRECTIONS: take one breck, layer any animal on top. for example.. 2 sock monkeys,bear, le-le the kitty, regular monkey, a horse, lion and wally. wrap tight in a blanket. smother with hugs and kisses. yum.


my dad had a birthday! (i embarrassed him in primary. we made him come to the front to sing to him! haha, the kids loved it. he'll probably be mad at me for mentioning it here also!) love you..
merr is growing up too fast. he loves to play with big boy toys. & loves to play in the boys room. nice for me, gives me a little break from having him on my hip or at my ankles. .


writing letters to derek..

hello elder brewer!!
have you eaten anything crazy yet?
can you believe it's already sept.! the time has gone by so fast. at least for us..
i've been watching old episodes of the office lately. i love that show. it reminds me of you.
here's a couple quotes for ya!
Phyllis: i could cheer lead.
Micheal: Ewww. that's worse than you playing.
Pam: there is a master key and a spare key to the office. dwight has them both. when i asked him, what if you die dwight? how would we get into the office? he said if i'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks.
Dwight: security in this office park is a joke. last year i came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. i sat at my desk with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60lbs per sq inch. can you imagine if i was deranged?
well bud take care, we are sending letters, pictures and a package off soon!
we love you!
ps-we want to see some pictures!
here's a good scripture for you! one of my very favorites.. mosiah 4:9

5 replys..:

Addie Gaylord said...

ok, i love the office quotes. that show rocks!! and how cute of breck the way he asked about his dog.

Andrea said...

I know, dogs are so hard, I want one because my kids are afraid of them, but I don't need to clean up more poop than necessary!! I am really missing football season! I don't even have anyone to look forward to watching at this point! I guess we can become William's boy fans someday..... :)

Ramblings by Brandi said...

Jes I love those slippers where did you get them??? I love green, Such sweet pictures I love them

DeWitts said...

Love the green slippers! My mom said that your dad's birthday was this month. Your dad is awesome! I love all the stories my mom tells me when they were younger, some of them are so funny!

Summer said...

Cute pictures! I forgot to take Breck's birthday present to Cyndy's on Monday (and to softball the Monday before that). Sorry I keep forgetting!! Tell him I think his Breck burrito is awesome.