i love old things. i think they bring so much character to a room. timmy doesn't exactly love them. he'd prefer a new set of all matching furniture. but he's been a good sport and let's me do my thing. but he's getting used to me and my sense of style..
i've had my table before we moved into our house. but i just barely refinished it. ( i take forever sometimes) but i just love the result. {& timmy likes it too. yay!} amazing what a coat of fresh paint will do..
this is a before/during:.jpg)
the after:.jpg)
love it..
2 weeks ago

11 replys..:
it looks awesome! I love vintage stuff.
I love it! Way to go:)
looks so good!! I love what a little paint can do! Now I just need to finish my cabinets... they've been half done for like a year. :D
Oh i love it! I was just thinking today about painting my table. I was thinking black or white but i like how you did both.
VERY VERY cute! I would've advised you to do the top a different color though... you'll see why soon enough.... BLACK is a NIGHTMARE to keep looking decent. I have quite a bit of black furniture, and the only piece I mind being black is the top (just the top) of my kitchen table. It ALWAYS looks dirty and scratchy. But that's nice that you did it yourself because you can just touch it up as needed! ;) It looks so cute though, and I love the vase with the tall flowers too, and with the wood floors........ SO cute! Love it... gotta see it all!
awesome! and i l.ove that mirror up there too! so awesome! love your style
I love it that is so awesome! Great job crafty Girl!!
So cute! I love it :) You are way talented!!
I love it! Pretty impressive Jes. I like the mirror behind it too. All around cute!
Cute. Cute. Cute. Whats your mantle looking like these days? I can't believe you are already wearing slippers! Hope you had a happy happy Birthday!! Love ya!
Absolutely love what you did with it! You are AMAZING!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment