Saturday, September 27, 2008

my mom and little brothers brought this little guy over the other morning.. can't remember the last time i saw an inch worm!

4 replys..:

DeWitts said...

Crazy! I dont think i've ever seen a inch worm before.

If you want a puppy josh's aunt still has some. I know i never thought i would have a dog in my house or even outside my house. I have never been a animal lover mostly scard of animals. I'm only doing it for Coop and josh and really its not that bad, the hard bad part is potty training but Chewy is doing really good.

Addie Gaylord said...

wow, i have never seen an inch worm before. where oh where do you even find one?
your new header is super cute!

Ramblings by Brandi said...

I love your new Header its really cute..... Wow an inch worm..... I haven't seen one of those since.... I was a little tike super cute pic!!!

nevedobson said...

that's rad. i have never seen one of those little guys. i love it!