yesterday was a good day. a couple things i want to remember..
*bubble blowing..
{well trying}
merr loved it. just tried eating it. and grabbing it.
* then as i'm preparing dinner, breck wanted to watch baseball. so i found the boston/angels game. and he gave the play-by-play. *yay he hit it! *ooo, strike one! *o foul tip. *mom, mom he slid! and etc..
*having a fire for the second time this season, eating in front of it, enjoying the warmth..
*these boys of mine. so happy when boston pulled it off.
{this picture was taken right after breck saw wally on the t.v.}
*a long relaxing, warm shower. with no interruptions.
2 weeks ago

4 replys..:
Those are some CUTE pics and Breck's "boyness" makes me want one more and more all the time! Although, I've pretty much decided I'll be a girl mom only. He's a doll!
that is so cute. you have quite the character on your hands. i bet it was so fun to listen to his little play by play action from the game.
we tried the bubble blowing practice with zane and it ate him alive. he was so mad that i wasn't showing him the right way to do it. i didn't have the heart to tell him that was the right way and that you just cant blow a bubble.
What a fun little boy you have. I'm sure he keeps you laughing all the time.
Him and Timmy look SO much alike in that last picture.
Wow your little guys are so so cute Breck looks a lot like Timmy. I know what you mean about the fire I had a fire tonight too it was wonderful I love that smell :).
Post a Comment