Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a few of the boys..

merr has this crazy/cheesy smile lately. looks like he has little fangs..



merr will crawl around lately, carrying random things in his mouth.. {breck thinks this one is so hilarious! that he fell asleep like that}

homecoming was this last weekend. here's becca posing all sassy..
she looked gorgeous!







hey buddy!

things here are well! how about you? here's a few random pictures from this past week. the last one is a little movie {if you didn't figure that out} don't know why i haven't thought to put one on before! those crazy boys of mine. breck pretty much thinks of ball all day, everyday. so poor little merr doesn't have a chance! but so far he's loving it too.


breck has "baseball dames" everyday. he'll ask-mom, you toming my ball dame today? i'll say sure, what time? and his usually response is something like um, thirty-eight. i say-k i'll see ya then! he's quite the character lately!
i think mom is sending a package soon, is there anything you need?
we love you! have a good and safe week!!

5 replys..:

DeWitts said...

Becca does look gorgeous! Your boys are adorable.

I loved your post below. You and timmy are so cute together. I don't think i would want to go back to high school, i loved my high school years but i think if i had to i would just not take it so serious mostly with friends and the boys. Just enjoy everybody. I'm really glad that time of my life is over.

Caitlin said...

Becca did look like a hottie. I cannot believe how big Merrick is getting. They both are huge. I never see you anymore. I hope your doing good. I love that you write your brother on here.

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Hey Jes! Thanks so much for you comment! things have been wonderful around here, were both just stayin really busy.. and tryin to figure out life. ha. But your boys are so adorable! and Becca looks beautiful I hope she had a great time at homecoming! that would be fun for you guys to come down and visit, we will all have to go out to dinner or something. just let us know! Hope all is going great for you guys, has it snowed yet!? or just starting to get cold... love ya guys!

Addie Gaylord said...

your sister looks so cute! you all have the cutest style. I just had to tell you on your thought about what would you change? of course there are things that i wish i could change but then those are things that made us who we are today right? and then there are those really dumb things that i would change in a heart beat like for instance who i dated or wished i could of dated. yuck!

{nicole coombs} said...

You always have the best pictures you have mad skills! I bet that was a trip going to a high school dance as chaperones haha good times for the record you two look like you could have been just a couple of highschool students yourself!