Tuesday, October 14, 2008

pictures and more pictures..

crazy, busy merrik breck has learned how to do a summer-sault!


we've gotten all beanies and coats out!
fun sunday afternoon activity..


a new favorite game.. catch.

late one afternoon of a non-napping day..



little colter man..

hey elder brew..
we love you man! can you believe it's already half way through oct.!? almost a year! crazy. it has gone by so fast! (at least for us!)
merr will be one! so weird. you'd like this kid. he's so crazy. getting a little feisty.. his personality is starting to come out more, and he is a funny little one. getting so cheesy and so smart. he likes to stand with something and let go, and thinks he's pretty cool.
breck loves him. sometimes a bit too much, but merr just loves him too. if breck is napping, merr will crawl into their room and just stand at breck's bed doing his little yell, trying to get him to come play with him.
it's busier with 2 of them, sometimes they drive me crazy, but o i love these boys! they are so much fun.
breck told me today he wanted it to snow. i don't think i'm ready for that yet!

thank you for being a good example to my boys. (breck still talks about you. he tells me yea ber-ber come my baseball game 2 years. and some times it's 2 days..)
remember we love you and are praying for you and those you teach.
here's a couple scriptures for you: Moroni 7:47, then read verses 45 then 48 of the same chapter. this something i am trying to work on. i really need to work on.
anyways, until next week! xxoo

4 replys..:

Fred and Meili said...

Hey I am glad you found me!! It has been a long time! I was surprised that I recognized your Mom at the reception. That was really fun to see her. Your boys are soo cute! It will be fun to keep in touch!!

Brittany said...

I tagged ya on my page! Love ya!

Taralee said...

Look at Merr's two top teeth! WOW! I can't believe it...he's growing so fast. Love the sommersault. I've been trying to get Brody to do one. He thinks it is hilarious when his feet flip over his head.
Corban and Courtney's kids are adorable. Make sure you tell them that I said hello. Maybe you all should come up to Pootah sometime. Don't be shy! :)

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

your little boys are so dang cute...