_________________________
i need to get my family (and myself) on a schedule! i need to plan out my days better. make sure i make the time to exercise! (i always feel so much better when i do.) i need to get to bed at a decent hour. set time aside to study the scriptures. to keep my house in a presentable state. my list could go on and on.
ever heard it's not a real goal til it's written down? this is me writing it. i will become more organized. (sigh) anyone have any bright ideas to help this girl out?
.jpg)

5 replys..:
Great pic of the whole family! I love your family they are so sweet! I need to be more orgaized too. Good luck with it!
When you get your family on a routine let me know how you did it and give me some ideas!!!! Only thing saving us thus far is Brodie being in school!
XOXO
don't fret. You have two handsome little fellows. You cook, clean, change diapers, feed, play, run errands, grocery shop, clothes shop, take cute pics, decorate your home, teach, encourage, and love your boys...just to do it all over the next day.
That's the important stuff. If you manage to squeeze organization in there...well then GOOD for you. As for me, I do labels and small containers. Although- the stuff inside the containers is a filthy mess- at least it looks good from the outside! :)
My advice would just be not to worry about it. (easier said than done, huh!?!) For me, I can have a clean house, just the way I want it all the time, and be organized...... or... I can be a happy mom! Not both. I can't do it. Some can. I can't. At least I know it! :)
Jess,
There is a time and season for everything.
I know it is easy to think of all we should be doing, and not counting what we accomplish each day, (yes not vacuuming or washing dishes, to hold a sick or fussy baby, or even just letting everything else go, to play with our kids count!)
Having my kids grown, I know time will allow us to do all things. Nothing can replace the time we give to our children when they are small, every diaper change, wipe of a snotty nose, grows a human, and in the eternities what is more important than that?
Post a Comment