12/31
enjoying the beautiful weather, family and yummy sorbet at paul and celeste's reception.
and sharing.
2 weeks ago
12/31
enjoying the beautiful weather, family and yummy sorbet at paul and celeste's reception.
and sharing.
a thought by jes at 10:17 PM
7 replys..:
Poor boy with his little black eye, and so sweet of your baby to let his brother feed him :)
Oh, and thanks for the music tips. I might just be lazy and just keep opening up your blog page and listening to your play list. Hope you don't mind.
Your boys are beautiful...
Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. Its good to be "back" :)
Oh how cute! Breck is so sweet to merr!
Jes I love looking at all your pictures there so beautiful. Thanks for the comment on my hair I wont be cutting it anytime soon......
they are adorable! i just had to tell you again! :)
Isn't it great that the older sibling is much more help. AHHH they are sooo cute!!
Mer's eyes in that top picture are SO big and beautiful! Your boys are going to be little heartbreakers.
Post a Comment