Poor little guy! I always feel so crappy walking around with my son when he has a black eye. I feel like I should hold up a sign that says, "No, I didn't beat him. He is a boy!" He made it a long time before he got his first black eye.
cute, cute, cute to the last three posts! I really want to do the marraige post... we'll see. Maybe when I'm done reading. :) heehee..... I want a little boy with a bruiser!!! :)
Poor little man! Hey thanks for the comment Jes, havnt known if I should keep commenting on yours after all the maddness. I love your posts though. Mer is getting sooooooo big. Thank you for your true sweetness. What a wonderful person, Mother and example you are to anyone who knows you.
4 replys..:
Poor little guy! I always feel so crappy walking around with my son when he has a black eye. I feel like I should hold up a sign that says, "No, I didn't beat him. He is a boy!"
He made it a long time before he got his first black eye.
cute, cute, cute to the last three posts! I really want to do the marraige post... we'll see. Maybe when I'm done reading. :) heehee.....
I want a little boy with a bruiser!!! :)
Oh sad... but he looks so cute with it:)
Poor little man! Hey thanks for the comment Jes, havnt known if I should keep commenting on yours after all the maddness. I love your posts though. Mer is getting sooooooo big. Thank you for your true sweetness. What a wonderful person, Mother and example you are to anyone who knows you.
Post a Comment