Sunday, November 2, 2008

2/30


today my baby had an allergic reaction to a cashew(and maybe benedryl). i'm not going into details. but it was one of the worst experiences i have ever had. things are okay now. we are home and keeping an eye on him, but i know tonight will be a long night. i doubt i will sleep much, i will be watching him. he has been crawling all over, standing, playing, eating and being his normal crazy little self, but i still worry.



i am so very, very grateful for the power of the priesthood! and a good man who is worthy to hold it. and a handsome baby boy who gives the sweetest kisses and has started to say MY name.. mam mam mam.

5 replys..:

Addie Gaylord said...

Oh Jes,
Bless his sweet little heart. I can't even imagine, I hope he is doing good.
That is for sure something to be grateful for today.
He is a beautiful boy who has such a good mom.

Angela* said...

Jes, that sounds horrible! I am so glad your sweet little Merr is doing okay. The preisthood is amazing!
These kids sure keep us on our toes :)

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

How scary. I am so glad that little guy is doing better. Oh, and in regards to your post below... I hear ya:) Same thing goin on in this house!!

Bungalow Mama said...

Jess wow! Thanks for sharing such a powerful post! I'm totally bauling right now. We ARE so BLESSED to have the Priesthood in our homes and I thank Heavenly Father EVERY day for a worthy husband!!! Wow, this hit close today! Thanks again. LOVE you all!

Taralee said...

Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction. How scary is that? Holy cow...I would fa-reak out! I'm glad he is ok.

I love it when Brody says Momma. It's so darn cute.