Sunday, November 9, 2008

9/30

i love this handsome "mish-mary man"! {anytime he wears a tie and suit jacket, he says he's a missionary} merr wanted in on the picture taking too..


it snowed!


{sorry these aren't the best pictures! they are right around my front porch. i didn't go much further, it's very chilly out tonight!}







5 replys..:

Andrea said...

I love mornings like that too, as long as I am conscious and not still wanting to sleep! :) I can't believe it snowed!!! Love the squeeky laugh and the mishmary man too! They are cute, cute boys!

DeWitts said...

You guys got way more snow then us. Ours already melted away.

Breck looks so handsome in his jacket.

Addie Gaylord said...

oh i am so way jealous of your snow!!! i want that so bad.
obviously i am not crazy about living down here in the valley and wish i was up there all the time. your so lucky!!!!

{nicole coombs} said...

I am jealous too!! I want SNOW!
Your boys are so cute! But what do you expect when their mom is Beautifull too!

ashley b said...

Your "mish-marry" man is so handsome! And wow the snow really caught me off guard but I loved it anyways. Oh yeah, that bird you have in your blog banner, I have the same one and LOVE it! It's just so cute and fat.