i've been thinking about all the recent happenings. i have been trying to think of a way to somehow explain these thoughts whirling around.
then i read this and this. yep. me too.
2 weeks ago
i've been thinking about all the recent happenings. i have been trying to think of a way to somehow explain these thoughts whirling around.
then i read this and this. yep. me too.
a thought by jes at 11:09 AM
3 replys..:
Yep, those were both great posts. I'm just stunned today................. yup.
They are both great posts. I'm happy we are making history in America, and I still love this country without a doubt. But I hope and pray he does a good job. But I am not going to lie either, I'm scared and feeling uneasy. I hope he does good (no) Great. I hope he does bring change. But good change. 4 years....let's just hope it flys by fast.
Two great posts. I've been trying to post something about this on my blog but everytime i do i just get a sick feeling. I just hope and pray for this country. Thats really all we can do.
Post a Comment