on days that merrik is napping early, breck and i try to do something just the two of us. today he picked coloring. {his new thing is to color the whole picture in one color. and that color is usually green}
It must be the age because Cade is the same way! His newest thing is coloring...that's pretty much all we've done all week! He's getting pretty good at staying in the lines too. You're kids are too cute, Jes!
that is so cute, i bet he loves that time you spend alone with him. i need to do better but it seems like i have million different things going on. he is such a cute kid.
I usually color everything in green too. Awesome. He is such a rad little boy. I love it that you take that time to spend with JUST him. I'm sure he loves it. You're an awesome mom...I always knew you would be!
3 replys..:
It must be the age because Cade is the same way! His newest thing is coloring...that's pretty much all we've done all week! He's getting pretty good at staying in the lines too. You're kids are too cute, Jes!
that is so cute, i bet he loves that time you spend alone with him. i need to do better but it seems like i have million different things going on. he is such a cute kid.
I usually color everything in green too. Awesome.
He is such a rad little boy. I love it that you take that time to spend with JUST him. I'm sure he loves it. You're an awesome mom...I always knew you would be!
Post a Comment