Thursday, March 20, 2008

bear-bear..


my brother derek turned 20 this month! i can't believe he's already getting so old! haha.. he's serving a mission is brazil; we miss him, but are so grateful for his willingness to serve and the great example he is to us!

4 replys..:

Addie Gaylord said...

Jes- I can't believe that's your brother. He was a little guy the last time I saw him. You expect people to look the same as the last time you saw them so it's always a surprise when they aren't little anymore. Missions really do help turn boys into men:)

DeWitts said...

He looks so good! 20, thats crazy, i'm just getting to old! Happy birthday Derek!

The Clews Crew said...

Hey Jesica! I'm glad you found me. I actually saw your link on Laurie Jayne's page and was going to check it out when all heck broke loose (Robby crying, Adi pitching a fit, I'm sure you understand.) Anyway, what cute little guys you have. I'm just getting used to having a boy so any advice is welcome.

Taralee said...

Oh wow...he's huge! I think I remember him being like 12 or something. That's nuts.