Thursday, March 20, 2008

it doesn't get any better..



once a year on a thursday in feb. we all meet in globe in honor of my grandma donna's birthday. 'we' is made up of my grandma and her sisters, my mom and her sisters and me and my sister! a whole day of visiting, eating and of course shopping!! the weather was beatuiful.. the trees were in bloom.. the company couldn't be beat, and the antique shops were open and waiting! what a wonderful day!

7 replys..:

Caitlin said...

Hey Jes, My tracker didn't go crazy. I dont know whats going on with yours. That is weird. Your trip looks like a lot of fun! Why Globe?

DeWitts said...

I love looking at your blog, you always have something new! love it! Sounds like you had a fun trip to globe! Does globe have a lot of good antique shops? I know they have good mexican food!

Addie Gaylord said...

Jes- I love your page. I check it all the time for new post. Your pictures are so good, I remember in high school you were really good in photography with mr. craig. remember him? I am sure you were his favorite student. Anyway, don't you just love all those ladies (great aunts and your grandma). We have such good blood in us:)

Caitlin said...

Hey Jes, How cute is Breck. When we came to your page Cash was like "Beckers!" We need to let them play sometime and hopefully Cash wont hit him again!

Caitlin said...

k its just me again...I didn't mean like "why globe?" like snotty. I was just wondering is there some tie to Globe with your Grandma?

Summer said...

That is such a pretty picture! (Appropriate too, since it's the 1st day of spring!) Seriously, I love it, I think you should hang it in your house!

The Baum Squad said...

Jes - Love the blog. I haven't seen your little Merrick. He's a good mix of you and Timmy. Doesn't really look like his brother tho. But yes, my house sale is sad and good. We will probably stay around Taylor or Snowflake. We have looked in Pinedale, Linden, and Show Low. Land is still super high everywhere...so who knows where we'll end up? I love your house/garage. We have actually thought of doing something like that next...we'll see. But seriously, I want to Globe next year. What do I got to do to get an invite? J/K...but it really does sound like a fun day. I want to add your blog to mine...then I can look at all of Donna's family's blogs. Ya?