my littlest brother, "may-may" turned 8 last week! we love him!!
ash, and jess' b-days are this week!
here's merr & his newest little buddie seth..
drayson, bailey and breck enjoying a snack! haha.. we enjoyed having you girls and your cute little kids over! we need to get together more often! sorry ash, i don't have a picture of gracie, she is cute though!.jpg)
2 weeks ago

7 replys..:
Jes- Your page is adorable. And your little boys are so cute. Hope your doing good.
jes, i thought you could zoom it out from the buttons that are on the bottom of your screen??? I dont know. I also dont know about the tracker yet. I have a counter but I dont think I can see who was there I will let you know if I figure it out. I love your page right now...cute boys!
I love the pic of your three girls (ladies)! You are all so pretty. The one of merr and seth is so cute too.
OH and PS.
To put a tracker thing on your site go to statcounter.com and sign up an account. You can check it whenever you want. It will show who visited and where their computer is located on a map. Pretty fancy.
Your brother was so nice on "snow day" Jes, happy birthday to him. Tell Breck that Shelby says Hi!
hey! thenks for the comment. i have to admit...i read your blog too. i just didnt think you would remember me. your kids are too cute! anyway, i looovvveee blogging like everyone else and its fun to read others and see where they are in life and see there cute kids. i totally dont mind you reading mine! its so fun and great for other mothers to chat. keep in touch! :)
We had a lot of fun visiting . Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time!
Post a Comment