2 weeks ago
Thursday, March 6, 2008
yea breck!!
today has been a good day for us with potty-training! not a single accident,(crossing our fingers) and even going #2 in the big boy potty! (which he refuses to do most of the time) this is his prize he got for finally filling up his potty chart!! he keeps saying "mom, i so cited!!"
a thought by jes at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

5 replys..:
Yay Brecky! And hooray for you and Timmy! The boys are so excited about the Renaissance Festival. Holden keeps telling me "Mom, I'll tell Breck not to worry when he sees the knights, because knights are nice, especially to other knights" (he believes he's a knight--you probably already know this). So anyways, we should all feel very safe there... Well, tell Breck Aunt Summer and Uncle David are proud of him!
That is so awesome! I bet your so glad to have him out of diapers. He looks so cute in that little hat. I still can't decide who he looks like. A little Timmy or Brewer boy? Hmmmmm...
Way to go Breck! NO more diapers how exciting! He's so cute and getting so big its amazing how fast they grow.
EXCITING news!! I can only imagine his pride at using a "big boy" potty & your joy of not having to change a big boy's diaper :)!! Congrats!
woohoo... Go Breck! Can you come teach Bailey how to use the potty, too?? She refuses?
Post a Comment