Monday, March 24, 2008

easter weekend..

we found eggs & had a picnic.. had all 12 williams cousins together! ate dinner and visited at grandma's house..
took some long over due pictures..


today i am grateful for the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ. this song made me think of so many blessings i take for granted. it was also a reminder, once again, not to get too caught up in life's daily struggles, but to look at the many reasons i have to rejoice!


he is risen! hymn # 199, lds hymnal
he is risen! he is risen! tell it out with joyful voice.
he has burst the three days' prison; let the whole wide world rejoice.
death is conquered; man is free. Christ has won the victory.
he is risen! he is risen! he hath opened heaven's gate.
we are free from sin's dark prison, risen to a holier state.
and a brighter Easter beam on our longing eyes shall stream.

happy Easter!

14 replys..:

Caitlin said...

I love easter too Jes. What a cute family photo! You always have such a good outlook on things.

DeWitts said...

What a cute family you have! Love all the pics! Looks like you guys had a fun easter. Yes we have a old house that needs tons of work, but we love it! Its 102 years old! You need to come visit, cooper would enjoy playing with your boys!

Addie Gaylord said...

Jes- your family photo is really cute! By the way, your hair is adorable. The cut is so cute and is it darker? I like it, I wish I could have cute short hair but I was blessed with a fat face:)

Taralee said...

I really like the new family photo. Such a good pic. I love sepia pix...they just look so cool.
Easter looks like there were fun times had by all.

The Adams Family said...

Hey Jes,
Cute pics!
I just went private so I hope you send me your email so I can send you an invite! bucket_13cmda@hotmail.com I like sharing with you.
Camilla

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Looks like a fun filled weekend! I too love the new family photos.What a cute little fam!

Taralee said...

Ya, letting him cry it out sucks...but worth it in the ends. Too bad it woke Brecks up. That's no fun! I think Brody woke the neighbors up one night cause I could have SWORN I heard them bang on the walls...as to say, "WAKE UP and get you POOR CRYING KID!" Gotta love condos and how close they are together. Can't wait to get our own house.

Farnsworth Family said...

I found the Peep at Target. They had them at Wal-Mart too. I had to copy your white background it was so fresh and pretty. I tried taking pictures of my hair but I can't post them cause I look fat in them.:o) We will have to get together again so you can see it in person.

Summer said...

Cute family picture! I got a couple cute ones of Breck and Merrik on Sunday, so I'll have to email them to you or something. Glad you enjoyed your Easter!

Addie Gaylord said...

hey, whats your email? I wanted to tell ya something:)

{nicole coombs} said...

Your Little Family is so cute love your Family Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jes,

You look so good. Its fun to see your little boys, you are going to have your hands full. They are so cute. Hope all is going good.

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. I'm feeling really good! Thanks for asking. We really need to met up sometime. I'll be in SL on the 14th. I'll let you know more if you want to get together :)

Summer said...

Hi, I'm writing to heckle you. UPDATE YOUR BLOG.